sâmbătă, 24 iulie 2010

Ok, I'm soooo fatigue /weary at the moment that I could fall asleep even in a fountain. so I won't really write much more than the fact that I had some really amazing experiences, some of which were too great to share with anyone so I'll just let them printed in my memory.
I find myself now in Glasgow, Scotland. and after having been through lots and having seen stonehenge.. I got robbed at stonehenge. so it's up to me to try and make it right to get safely home. will the poor roamer accomplish his dream and reach the actual irish shore? that's a matter only time will tell. what i do regret though is missing out so many great festivals around europe and fests and concerts in my country. and missing my friends a bit. anyhow my eyes are getting heavier and so does my head.. therefore you'll have to hold onto just that.
anyhow, sweet dreams, everyone. I'll dream of the Loch Ness monster, of course. it's only a couple of hundreds miles away. hehe

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu