joi, 1 iulie 2010

IRELAND!

Here I am with my enormous backpack, after not having slept at all the previous night, taking a few hours bath and backpacking... and now it's 8.52 AM, 2nd July. This is it. This is my departure point. this evening I'll hopefully be in Oradea to be hosted by a really cool guy whose birthday is today as well. hope I manage to catch a ride fast enough..

So the trip of my life has begun, hitchhiking and couchsurfing/camping with the tent all the way to my beloved Eire... along the way attending a few festivals and concerts, crashing for a few days in Paris, hopefully attending the 2nd Cranberries concert as well.. and hopes to meet the american girl and travel with her henceforth on tuesday, in Austria. *fingers crossed*
ok, I'm off now.

Remember what Tolkien, my fave author, used to say:

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door," he used to say. "You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to.
J.R.R. Tolkien
Ok, I'm off! 9AM, birds are singing, i'm tired as hell, but hey! I'm excited. soon enough, I'll even be happy!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu