joi, 8 iulie 2010

Oh, Champs Elysees... Tour Eiffel, Le Louvre!

Well, it seems I skipped a lovely day in oradea, and my trip through 5 countries of getting to Paris, and one incredible day spent in Paris, but I'm really out of time, barely have some to breathe.
I can't believe I got to see the good ol' Paris... la Seine is lovely, Champs Elysees did not impress me much, tho. Nor did Tour Eiffel, despite it's incredible statistics(lights, weight height paint put in it etc). it seemed small to me, really did. not the impressive thing I was expecting. I was much rather pleased by le Louvre... IT'S ENORMOUS! and FANTASTIC! yes, I did see Rembrant's autoportrait, and ofc Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, and oh, thousands or tens of thousands of other things, 1 day is simply not enough of going through le Louvre... it's gigantic! it has some lovely parks, and got to see another museum, and seems like today I'll take the path of getting up on the elevator on the Eiffel Tower, then visit la Notre Dame de Paris, and Sacre Coeur, another lovely cathedral, and some castle thing and grr there are so many... oh ofc L'arc de Triomphe, and then if I have a little more time, back to le Louvre, it's just too big to make in a day or two without literally running, hehe.
Anyhow, today i'll see what I do, and tomorrow maybe, then it's Stonehenge time for me!
don't have time to write more, nor to upload any pictures. hopes for some spare time to do it soon.
Take care, lads.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu