vineri, 2 iulie 2010

One big day trip. Oradea. party! xx

So here I am, at my host's place, relaxed and fresh after having taken a shower, waiting to go out with him for a few drinks as it's his birthday.
Today I went out in the morning, around 10AM, instead of 8, because eh, I'm lazy.
Around 11 I got to the hitchin place from brasov towards sibiu/oradea, and after an unsuccessful attempt of hitchin a ride directly to Oradea for 20mins, I got overbored and got out my heavy artilery: SIBIU hitchhiking sign. waited quite long with that as well, but cars couldn't stop so easily there and they were going fast. to my surprise I got picked up by a hungarian guy from Budapest, who's been living in Brasov for the past 8 years, and if I would've known him just a tad earlier, he would've found me a host in ireland, and he would've offered me a direct RIDE to UK! grr, imagine my frustration... anyhow, he took me to sibiu and gave me lots of insightful info. such as eating 3 course meals at the price of 2 euros, where to play music on the street for money, and where to buy a 7.5euros 2person tent, lot lighter than my 4person one. and he took me to sibiu and let me exactly where I should've hitchhiked next. sort of, walked a bit to the gas station with my enormous backpack(PACK LIGHT,PACK LIGHT!) and then waited lots aka 20mins there, listening to music and trying to catch a ride to Cluj, till some car beeped for me behind my back. so I turned and there was a really cool guy who's been going to lots of concerts and also acdc in france, just as i did with the crans in Milan, and err he was cool. took me to Cluj and let me in the center from where i took a bus towards the margin of the city, where I walked a bit and waited for my next hh-ing experience, which was horrible, by the way. aka i waited in the burning sun for half an hour and eventually caught a ride, yet insolation was knockin' at my door. anyhow, that guy DROVE ME WITH 210KMPH!!! and overran lots of cars with the imminent danger of bumping a truck or a car face to face. so uhm, was quite thrilling I reckon, and err, then he played some old rock classics, all unplugged, was pretty neat. yet I felt quite tired, as I haven't slept the previous night. he let me right in the center, and I paid him 5lei, 1.25euros, as he was sort of err looking like one that would do that for money, we didn't talk much at all. got a luvly ice-cream from the centre and uhm then walked a tad around the city, saw the river, and erm then met with my host, Benjamin. pretty cool guy, I reckon.
ok time for me to uhm split, we goin out rockin!
will post some pics late in the night.
bye lads!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu